Name of Post: BSIP Recruitment 2022 for Technical Assistant, Upper Division Clerk | ITI/Diploma/ Graduate
Post Date: 11 August 2022
Short Information: Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaesciences Lucknow has invites the Notification for the post Technical Assistant ‘A’, Technical Assistant ‘D’ And Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2022.The Candidates who are Eligible with Vacancy Can apply the
Online application For Vacancy 2022 . For
information related to recruitment such as Important Date,
eligibility, age limit, pay scale, syllabus And Important Link For BSIP Recruitment 2022 Online Form For Full
Information see the
Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaesciences
BSIP Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaesciences Vacancy 2022
- Online Application Start : 06/08/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 28/08/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
BSIP Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
- Technical Assistant A : Essential Qualification: High
School with Science with 50% marks or equivalent recognized
qualification with 50% marks in the aggregate. ITI certificate of 2
years duration in relevant trade OR 10 + 2 with Science with 50% marks
or equivalent recognized qualification with relevant technical subjects
with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Technical Assistant D : Essential Qualification: 1st
class B.Sc./B. Lib or recognized equivalent qualification/1st class
Diploma in Engineering/Technology of 3 years full time duration or
recognized equivalent qualification.
- Upper Division Clerk : Essential Qualification: Graduate of a recognised University and typing speed of 35 wpm in English and/or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- More Details Read the Notification.
Birbal Sahni Institute of PalaesciencesVacancy Details Total : 23 Post
- Technical Assistant ‘A – 05 Posts
- Technical Assistant ‘D – 13 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk – 05 Posts
- The selection process will be
- Document Verification (Screening)/Written Exam/Medical Examination/Interview
- Technical Assistant ‘A – Level 02, Rs.19,900–63,200 (Pre revised PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1900/-
- Technical Assistant ‘D – Level 05, Rs.29,200-92,300 (As per the 07th CPC)
- Upper Division Clerk – Level 04, Rs.25,500-81,100 (As per 07th CPC)
How to fill BSIP Recruitment 2022 Online Form
- Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaesciences Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Apply Online Between 08/08/2022 to 28/08/2022.Candidate Can Read the Notification of Vacancy 2022.
- While Application Form Fill UP Online , Be Carefully, Before Apply the Online Application Form.
- Kindly Enter Your All Required Basic Details In Box.
- Kindly Keep ready,
Check and Collect the All Document And Scan All Relevant Document
mention In Advertisement Like – Education Certificate,Eligibility, ID
Proof, Address Details, Basic Details And Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
for Attached the Document While Filling Form.
- Before Submit the Online Application Form Must Check Preview of the All Boxes Carefully.
- Pay Required Application Fee For Complete Form Submit.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Application Form For Future Refrence.