Name of Post: BECIL Lift Operator Vacancy 2022 Online Form
Post Date: 26 June 2022
Short Information: BROADCAST
ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED (BECIL) A Government of India
Enterprise under Ministry of Information & Broadcasting (A Mini
Ratna Company) Recruitment has released contract basis for deployment in the office of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jhajjar. Any
candidate who wants to appear in this recruitment and fulfill the
eligibility can apply Onile from 22 June 2022 to 12 July 2022.
BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED Recruitment 2022
BECIL Lift Operator Recruitment 2022
VACANCY ADVERTISEMENT NO. 156, File No. BECIL/MR-1/AIIMS/Advt.2022/156
BECIL Lift Operator Important Dates 2022
- Application Start: 22 June 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 12 July 2022
BECIL Lift Operator Application Fee 2022
- General / OBC : 750/-
- SC / ST/EWS/Ph : 450/-
- Ex- Serviceman : 450/-
BECIL Lift Operator Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Maximum – 45 Years
- Age Relaxation (upper Age Limit)- As per BECIL Rules
Educational Qualification for BECIL Recruitment 2022
Qualification: ITI/diploma in relevant field from a
will be given for 2/3 years working experience in relevant field.
BECIL Lift Operator Total Post: 35
BECIL Lift Operator Selection Process 2022
- Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
How To Fill BECIL Lift Operator Online Form 2022
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com
only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before
applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo,
Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned
images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you
want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you
need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to
the number of posts applied for.
- Candidates are required to have
a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid
personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before
- Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com
- Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
- Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
- After successful submission of your application, please take a printout, attach all requisite certificates and documents (duly self-attested), make a single PDF file and send it to email@example.com. File Name should be “Your Application ID + Your Name). Subject of email should be “Advt. No.______ and Post applied for ______”.
will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature
scan copy, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in
jpg/.pdf files only.
- Only online payment of registration &
application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will
not be any other mode of payment of registration & application
processing fee. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay
Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps etc., will not be accepted,
towards registration & application processing fee. Category-wise
registration & application processing is given below:
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- BECIL will not be responsible for any network problems in submission of online application.
- Candidates are advised to fill the post judiciously as per the advertisement released by BECIL.
- All the communications be made either on registered email or registered mobile number.
case of submission of any false information or false documents, action,
as per rules in additional to complaint with local authorities be made,
on the desecration of BECIL.
- No candidate shall make any communication with our client.
are requested to enter the details in the online application format
carefully. Before final submission of application, there will be a
preview available to the candidates in case of modification required.
After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted
and fees once paid will not be refunded.