Name of Post: BECIL Junior Engineer Electrical Vacancy 2022 Online Form
Post Date: 12 May 2022
Short Information: BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED (BECIL) A Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Information & Broadcasting (A Mini Ratna Company) Recruitment has released contract basis for deployment in the office of National Cooperative Consumer’s Federation of India Ltd., (NCCF), Bhopal.. Any
candidate who wants to appear in this recruitment and fulfill the
eligibility can apply Onile from 12 May 2022 to 29 May 2022.
BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED Recruitment 2022
BECIL Junior Engineer Electrical Recruitment 2022
VACANCY ADVERTISEMENT NO. 141
BECIL Junior Engineer Important Dates
- Application Start: 12 May 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 29 May 2022
Junior Engineer Application Fee
- General / OBC : 750/-
- SC / ST/EWS/Ph : 450/-
- Ec- Serviceman : 450/-
BECIL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Maximum – 45 Years
- Age Relaxation (upper Age Limit)- As per Rules
Educational Qualification for BECIL Recruitment 2022
Qualification: Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 55% marks or three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute/Board
BECIL Junior Engineer Total Post: 01
Monthly Remuneration Rs.27,000/-(Consolidated)
BECIL Junior Engineer Selection Process 2022
- Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
How To Fill BECIL Junior Engineer Online Form 2022
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online.
- Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com
- Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
- Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
- Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee. Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- BECIL will not be responsible for any network problems in submission of online application.
- Candidates are advised to fill the post judiciously as per the advertisement released by BECIL.
- All the communications be made either on registered email or registered mobile number.
- In case of submission of any false information or false documents, action, as per rules in additional to complaint with local authorities be made, on the desecration of BECIL.
- No candidate shall make any communication with our client.
- Candidates are requested to enter the details in the online application format carefully. Before final submission of application, there will be a preview available to the candidates in case of modification required. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted and fees once paid will not be refunded.