Post Name: Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Online Form 2022
Post Date: 06-06-2022
Short Information: Assam Rifles has released its new recruitment advertisement. The
name of the post in this advertisement is Tardesman and Technical Group B
and C Rally Recruitment and a total of 1380 posts will be recruited in
it. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment can apply online
from 06/06/2022 to 20/07/2022.
Assam Rifles Rally Bharti 2022
Technical & Tradesman Rally Recruitment 2022
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Advt No.||Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment Rally 2022|
|Rally Scheduled||01 Sep 2022|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Notification Date: 13 April 2022
- Starting Date of Online Form : 06-June-2022
- Last Date of Online Form : 20-July-2022
- Last Date of Fees Payment : 20-July-2022
- PST/ PET/ Written Exam Date : 01-September-2022
- Gen/OBC/EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / Female / ExS : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
Age Limit as on 01/08/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 23 Years
- Post Wise Age Limit Given Below.
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Vacancy Details Total : 1380 Post
Assam Rifles Group B & C Various Post Eligibility
- Class 10 High School, 10+2 Intermediate, Degree, Diploma, Certificate Post Wise Eligibility.
- For More Details Read the Notification.
Post Name – Technical And Tradesmen Recruitment Rally 2022
Post Wise Vacancy Details :
- Clerk (Male/ Female) : 287 Post
- Religious Teacher : 09 Post
- Veterinary Field Assistant (Male) : 10 Post
- Bridge & Road (Male/ Female) : 17 Post
- Operator Radio & Line : 729 Post
- Radio Mechanic : 72 Post
- Armorer : 48 Post
- Lab. Assistant : 13 Post
- Nursing Assistant : 100 Post
- AYA (Para-Medical) : 15 Post
- Washerman : 80 Post
Pay Scale – Rs. 18,000 – Rs.69,100/.
Education Qualification For Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 :
- Clerk (Male/ Female) : Candidates who have passed their 12th Passed With English Typing 35 WPM OR Hindi Typing 30 WPM.
- Religious Teacher : Candidates who have passed their Graduate Degree from Any Recognized University.
- Veterinary Field Assistant (Male) : Candidates who have passed their 12th Passed With 2 Years Diploma In Veterinary.
- Bridge & Road (Male/ Female) : Candidates who have passed their Diploma In Civil Engineering from Any Recognized University.
- Operator Radio & Line : Candidates who have passed their ITI OR 12th With Non-Medical.
- Radio Mechanic : Candidates
who have passed their Degree in Architecture from Any Recognized
University with Registered in Council of Architecture.
- Armorer : Candidates who have passed their Class 10th Matric from Any Recognized Board.
- Lab. Assistant : Candidates who have passed their Class 10th Matric from Any Recognized Board.
- Nursing Assistant : Candidates who have passed their Class 10th Matric from Any Recognized Board.
- AYA (Para-Medical) : Candidates who have passed their Class 10th Matric from Any Recognized Board.
- Washerman : Candidates who have passed their Class 10th Matric from Any Recognized Board.
Physical Eligibility For Assam Rifles Technical And Tradesmen Recruitment 2022 :
- Male : 170 cm
- Female : 157 cm
- Male : 80 cm + 5cm expansion
Female : NA
How to Fill Form Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022
- Assam Rifles Tradesman & Technical Rally Group B & C
Recruitment 2021. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for
the Latest Assam Rifles Jobs 2021 Candidate Can Apply Online for 06/06/2022 to 20/07/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Assam Rifles Latest
Recruitment 2021 Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If
You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Assam Rifles Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
- PET will
be conducted for all the candidates qualified in initial verification of
the documents. The parameters for PET are follow’s (A) All India except
Ladakh Region (i) For Male Candidates 05 km run to qualify within 24
minutes. (ii) For Female Candidates 1.6 km run to qualify within 3.30
Ladakh Region (i) For Male Candidates 1.6 Km run to quality within 6.30
minutes. (ii) For Female Candidates 800 meter run to qualify within 4.00
candidates who are successful in the PET / PST / Documentation will be
considered eligible for short-listing to the next stage i e. Trade Test
Written Test, Detailed Medical Examination.
Assam Rifles Trade Test (Skill Test):
(Skill) Test for technical & tradesmen personnel will be conducted
after the completion of PET / PST in continuation. No marks will be
awarded for trade (skill) test. The candidates declared pass in the
trade (skill) test will only be allowed to appear in the Written Test.
Assam Rifles Written Test 2022
question paper of written test will comprise of 100 marks Minimum pass
marks for Genera / EWS candidates is 35% and 33% marks for SC / ST/ OBC
candidates who are successful in the PET / PST / Documentation / Trade
(Skill) test / Written test will be short-listing to the next stage i.e.
and Detailed Medical Examination (OME) on the basis of their merit in
the Written test will be about 4 times of the number of vacancies.
Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and RME:
Medical Examination (DME) and Review Medical Examination (RME) will be
conducted in terms of Uniform Guidelines for recruitment Medical
Examination for GOs and NGOs in CAPFs and AR.
Assam Rifles Merit List and Call for Training:
candidates who qualify in all aspects i.e. Physical Standard Test (PST),
Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Trade Test (Skill Test), Written Exam
and Medical Examination Test will be placed in Merit List depending upon
the trade and category wise vacancies allocated to Stales / UTs.
to join the Training Centre for enrolment will be issued on the basis
of Merit List Please note that merely qualifying in all tests does not
guarantee the Final Selection into the Assam Rifles.
- The Final
Selection will only be made on the basis of position of the candidates
In Merit List in accordance with the availability of vacancies against
respective State / UT/ Category / Trade.