BARC Exam Date 2023 Total Form Received Category Wise: BARC Admit Card 2023 Exam Date: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has invited advertisements for BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre) Trombay, Mumbai recruitment 2023 for the post Stipendiary Trainee Category–I And Stipendiary Trainee Category–II, Technical Officer/C, Scientific Assistant/B, Technician/B. For information related to recruitment such as selection procedure, eligibility, age limit, pay scale, and syllabus, see the advertisement.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre BARC Recruitment 2023 Online Form
BARC Admit Card 2023 Exam Date
BARC Exam Date 2023 Total Form Received Category Wise
ADVERTISEMENT No. 03/2023/BARC Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 24/04/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 22/05/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 22/05/2023
- Exam Date : Not Declared
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 35 Years. as per post wise
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
BARC Vacancy Details 2023
BARC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
CATEGORY-I– Written Examination of one hour duration will be conducted and will comprise of 40 objective (multiple) type questions. ‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.The syllabus for the said examination will be based on subjects at Diploma/B.Sc. level as the case may be. Those candidates qualifying in the written examination shall be short-listed for interview. Barc reserves the right to restrict number of candidates to be called for interview.
FINAL SELECTION WILL BE BASED ON THE PERFORMANCE OF THE CANDIDATE IN THE INTERVIEW ALONE.
CATEGORY-II : The selection process will consist of tests in 3 stages – Stage 1, Stage 2 & Stage 3.
Stage :1 – Preliminary Test:
Screening examinations to be held to shortlist candidates. The format of the screening examinations will be common for all Trades and will be in the following format :
1. Examination will consist of 50 multiple choice questions(choice of 4 answers) of one hour duration in the following proportion:
- Mathematics – 20 questions
- Science – 20 questions
- General awareness – 10 questions
2. ‘3’ marks awarded for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
3. All candidates with marks <40% in General category and <30% in reserved category will be screened out.
Stage : 2 – Advanced Test:
- All candidates Screened in Stage-1 will be allowed to undertake Stage-2 (Advance Test) in their respective Trade.
- The Test will comprise 50 multiple choice questions (choice of 4 answers) of two hours duration.
- ‘3’ marks awarded for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Candidates with marks <30% in General category and <20% in reserved category will be screened out.
- Merit List of candidates will be prepared after Stage-2 based upon the scores obtained in Stage-2 only.
- In the event of tie, the following criteria shall be adopted in sequence for deciding the position in the merit list :
- Candidate with lower negative Marks inStage-2 to be placed higher on the merit list.
- Candidate with higher marks in Stage-1 to be placed higher on the merit list.
- Candidate with lower negative Marks in Stage-1 to be placed higher on merit list.
- Candidate with higher positive marks in Mathematics in Stage-1 to be placed higher on merit list.
- Candidate with higher positive marks in Science in Stage-1 to be placed higher on merit list.
- Candidate older in age as on the date of application
Candidates shall undertake the Preliminary and Advanced Test on the same day.
Stage : 3 – Skill Test:
- Based upon the Merit List prepared after Stage-2, candidates will be shortlisted for Stage-3 (Skill Test) in each Trade.
- The number of candidates shortlisted for Skill Test will depend upon the number of candidates qualifying for Stage 2 but will not exceed 4 – 5 times the number of vacancies in each Trade. NRB reserves the number of candidates to be called for Stage-3 (Skill Test).
- The Skill Test shall be conducted on a Go/No-Go basis for qualifying the candidates. .
- Candidates clearing the Skill Test shall be shortlisted and empanelled in order of merit based on marks secured in Stage-2.
- The number of candidates empanelled in Main List shall not exceed the number of vacancies advertised.
- A Wait List of equal number of candidates as in the Main List shall be made for operation only in case candidates in the Main List do not report for joining.
How to Fill Barc Recruitment Online Form 2023
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2023. Candidate Can apply online from 24/04/2023 to 22/05/2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification of Barc Recruitment 2023 [4374 Posts] Notification and Online Application Form Schedule Vacancy Carefully Before Applying the Online Application Form.
- Kindly Enter Your All the Required Basic Details In the Box.
- Kindly Keep ready, Check and Collect the All Documents And Scan All Relevant Document mention In Advertisement Like – Education Certificate, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details And Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc. for uploading the Document While Filling Form.
- Before Submitting the Online Application Form Must Check the All Boxes Carefully.
- Pay Required Application Fee For Complete Form Submit.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Application Form For Future reference.
Note: Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Check Total Form Fill Up||Click Here|
|BARC Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
|Upload Document||Click Here|
|BARC Mock Test & Study Material||Mock Test | Study Material|
|How To Fill Barc Form||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|BARC Mock Test||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
|BARC Official Websit||Click Here|